oh look my favorite photo set
what the entire and actual existing fuck?
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
The first one is from my hometown!
How to properly break the 4th wall
this is my movie
NO SERIOUSLY THIS MOVIE WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED
seriously, you should watch it
WHAT MOVIE IS IT?
robin hood, men it tights
it’s a mel brooks film, so it’s the same guy who did blazing saddles and spaceballs.
People practically every Mel Brooks movie breaks the fourth wall that’s the end of the movies half of the time and that’s why I love it so much, because Mel Brooks does whatever the heck he wants.
"Because unlike other Robin Hoods, I have an English accent."
kickass comedy duos (1/5) : Simon Pegg and Nick Frost
↳ ”We are dear friends and I have no problem expressing that physically or emotionally. I can look him in the eye and tell him that I love him without feeling weird or fearing him recoiling and shouting ‘Get off me, you bummer,’ although he sometimes does, we both do..”